Attention bikers! Uptown Havasu merchants want your business! Every Friday evening, motorcyclists in the Lake Havasu area are welcome to park their rides in front of Main Street businesses to show off their bikes. Lake Havasu Bikes on the Boulevard begins at 4pm. As a “welcome”, Main Street businesses will offer special entertainment and food specials from 4pm to 9pm. It’s a great way to socialize with other bikers in Havasu, show off what you’ve done to your bike or simply do some people watching.
Restaurants and eateries located along Lake Havasu’s Main Street include:
- BJ’s Cabana & Karaoke Bar
- The Curious Garden – Gourmet coffee, Italian soda, Ginger Ale and exotic iced tea
- Havasu Grill – All American bar and grill
- Havasu Olive & Garden Co
- J’s Cigar Bar – Fine wine
- McKee’s Pub & Grill
- The Red Onion – Burgers, salads and sandwiches
- Schlotzsky’s – American food as well as beer and wine
- Scoops – Ice cream
Head on out to Uptown Havasu to meet up with other great people in the area, show off your ride, shop the stores and have a bite to eat at Lake Havasu’s Bikes on the Boulevard every Friday evening from 4pm to 9pm. What a fun way to start the weekend!
FEATURED LAKE HAVASU HOME OF THE WEEK
For more info on this and other Havasu homes for sale, please click here.